Sunday, May 21, 2017

haircut

I don't think I've posted a picture of B's haircut.  He's so cute.  lP had cut a patch of hair from the top of his head and from his bangs.  His hair was otherwise long on top.  So I just gave him a short cut on top and faded the sides a bit.

B has been passing off his sign language everyday.  Last night he sat down with another sign language book and signed everything in the book.  He was so thrilled with himself for knowing all the signs.  "It's just like Signing Time!  I know all these signs!"

Signing Time was on lather that night and something funny happened.  He ran into the kitchen saying "That was funny." over and over until I bent down and agreed and thanked him for sharing that with me. 

He is so dear and his excitement is so precious.  Whenever I give him a kiss he gives me one on my cheek.  I love his joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment