Sunday, January 14, 2018

Nurture the Nature





B has a sweet way of speaking that makes everything he says seem right.  The other day L was throwing books on the table and I asked B why they were throwing books.  "It was not me." he sweetly replied.  Of course not.  His ability to clearly articulate and not contract words makes a huge difference.  If he'd said "It wasn't me!" I would not have believed him.

Someone for the ward was substituting for Sunbeams.  They said that B is a handful but that he's just so cute that no matter what he does, it's cute.  This is troubling but true.  I try really hard to teach him to be decent.
 B is very strong.  I don't know how he is even holding on to this pillar but he had to be told to stop when he was 5 feet off the ground because, yikes!

Grandpa took the kids to fly kites at the beach.  B waited patiently while the 3 older children were handed kites and set up.  Finally he got to fly one and he just kept holding on and flying it.  When I took the reel to wind it in I was amazed at how strong the pull on it was.  It was at least 10 pounds of pull that he'd been pumping up and down watching the kite wiggle for a long time.
 B has been blessed to have an amazing Sunbeam teacher.  She posted adorable movies and pictures of the children.  She sent home handouts that they remembered and cherished.  It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment